30 August 2005

two days left

How many times have I underlined here on Husk how much I loathe this month? Ever the whinning asshole. Husk is a shell, by the way and Essem is a ***. Odd titles. I never wanted to work under my own name; an alias such as descendo sounds more intriguing to me -- you can be anyone you want, anyone but me. Unconventional / backwards, that's what Descendo means to me (other than that Getz/Gilberto song). And obviously, it starts with a "d" and that's personal. There was a huge garden here, it is now a cold condo building (with galleries that have private view of my bedroom). They're in for a show... I've endured months and months of construction noises (not to mention constant phone/internet line damages) while slowly loosing the view and maybe a small part of myself. It could be a really clichéd analogy where i have to look «forward» from now on -- though what I've discovered in that direction since then has been a bar. Not unlike shifting gears I guess. The quote of the week is «should I ignore the fashion or go buy the book» ... I'm sure that much is familiar. Anyway, you'll be able to spot the difference on pygmalion [ref: Photo :02 second week of January 2005] once their job is done. It must mean something...