05 December 2005

follow the white tie


'Cause you can spot it around town, on many different necks but none as beautiful as mine. It's another celibate Holiday season, this one's easier to bare though, all thanks to my financial endeavors (which should result to that myth I refer to as free time) excellent period for my built-up creative drive (and yeah, a bit of that other one too). It's paint, cigarettes and music, in that order. I rant incessantly about alcohol and smokes; well baby, they're part of my creative process. It's fake! Blasphemous shit my ass, it helps, some like tea, I like to be a walking piece of trash. A bad human being, creating beautiful art. Rush, smoke, see clearer, drink, calm down, incubate interpret develop assume! Assume's a VERY important part of what I do, see below concerning prints et al. I won't go into that whole "what I like is easy" diatribe (I'm sure I'll have enough time to do so very soon, relentlessly at that, just you wait... ) but on the other hand, I've rarely had to sell my point of view to that extent (maybe in Montreal of all places, but that doesn't really "count" now does it?). It would be practicle to have it written down though. Anyway, some prefer to wait 'til they're found, some prefer to wait 'til they're lost.