04 December 2006

{acbp}

What is a corridor between places? I'm in the middle of a fight, a personal one. If I'm allowed anything here on husk/essem, it's the casual melodrama now and then. No lessons, no morals (despite spontaneous ones), all observations (garden cut short by the eviction, as you might've noticed, I was on to something -- or on something, who knows). It was bound to happen either way; true change. I've been re-reading Sandman (the) by Neil Gaiman lately (for the millionth time, cue the first line of this post, Lyta Hall) and I feel as though I'm going through (a less severe yet as important) change as is the title character and this was hinted at the very beginning of the series 'til the very end (beautifully pointed out by Lucien in Volume Ten: The Wake: "Charitably... I think... sometimes, perhaps one must change or die. And, in the end, there were, perhaps, limits to how much he could let himself change." Well said.