05 January 2007

false break


Akk -- it's me. I'm not that vain (seriously, look at me), I'm just a Photoshop pro. Human figures in rich black and white have always been seriously lacking from this page (especially female curves, aesthetically speaking -- sorta) but that's the price I pay for privacy. So here I am! Gin in hand at what I often refer to as one of our second homes [right here]. I like the semi-revealing shots... Anyway, I had tons of drafts about how I've recently hit a wall or how I warped ahead in time to 2007 without any recuperation (whine whine whine) but I just couldn't get the right words to lay it all out correctly (while also writing huge paragraphs that would've needlessly justified negativity). So I just summed it up right here in a few short lines, but it is quite the ordeal and it is difficult, and not only for my part, which makes it that much harder. I wouldn't want to appear self-absorbed -- but fuck it, "it is in THIS body that I'm inclined to feel emotions" after all. You actually have to type this shit out sometimes just to be on the safe side... I've skipped September 2006 and I'll skip February 2007, my birthday month at that. I've always made a big deal out of my birthdays, with parties and whatnot, mostly 'cause it's so dead after the holidays that it always serves as a nice excuse for a get-together (so long as I remember em', that is). I don't know if I'll break tradition this year, I sure as hell kept it during worse periods of my life. I don't know. This is the kind of post that had many phrases that started with an "I", that's just amateur blogging... I apologize! You might want to keep an eye out for this.