19 March 2007

h/e 158 march


The snow came back and ruined the scenery. It's just a brief return. Admittedly, last week's weather had a huge impact on me; from my work (and newfound creativity) to my social life and (mostly) everything in between. It really takes precious little to get me going sometimes -- or to interrupt me, for that matter, as I'm struggling this morning... It has nothing to do with the general Monday blues or anything to that effect; it's (one more time) the harsh white light(s). So the picture above serves as a reminder of days to come (melt damn you, melt so that I may be comfortable). A few nights ago, we were sending photos back and forth to a friend, it was a nice exchange of different souvenirs. In the process we went digging back to the 2005 folders and we were amazed to see how much I had aged (physically) in such a short time lapse. An odd silence followed and we moved on to slightly more recent collections. No fowl, it was just a bit striking.