19 August 2005

the less I know

I've been very lucky so far this year (knock on wood, tap three times on my heart) ; I'm not « in the know », nothing's been hinted at me whatsoever and I'm very thankful (I'm fairly certain that I could know if I wanted to). So I can stick to my own assumptions and the more time passes, the less the surprise will hit me. I was hesitant on writting this down, this is just an emphesis on my luck 'cause I've been known rarely to hear things... I tend to see them. Emphesis on them. Which is worse obviously. A few more months to go, I knew 2005 would be sans-trauma, or much less of it. Keeping my fingers crossed for it all to be as is for the remainder of the year. On the plus side, I never hid from it -- I was out there vulnerable to the truth as vulnerable as I made myself to last year's "truths". We'll see what 2006 has in store for us -- not that it's anybody's business anyway.