29 September 2005

back ache [2]


Such a gray week -- an excellent time for coats pulled up to the neck, it's a blanket obviously... Black coats. Everyone is beautiful in autumn. Sorry if I find it « soothing ». Every night / an agenda, though never without an unexpected turn around. Try as I may, it doesn't work out... I plan ahead so that I can please everyone. You know how fucked up that is? How to anticipate my own deceptions ~ by descendo. I do though, make up for it, I really do. That's sincere compensation. The wind outside is currently blowing people slightly off course, and as my recent titles suggest, I'm having a very hard time simply standing up. Built up stress got to me I suppose, rather, I hope that's all there is to it. Tricks oh tricks of my beautiful trade. Everyday that goes by I feel like I'm grabbing my industry by the balls. My knowledge of the feild is litterally in my veins. You can do anything when you know what you're capable of. Although it's never rewarding. Rarely. I'm satisfied by simply being an invisible devil behind the machine.