06 September 2005

see you in september

A lot of past issues are swimming up to the surface lately -- they can only hide for so long. See? I almost jinxed myself. Not taking the responsible route -- just driving. I used to be an insane overanalyser/calculator -- slightly paranoid (still calculating though) but I swore I would just slowly move forward this year. Slowly. No longer the preemptive strikes. September's an amazing month, especially when there are no schools to return to. You can tell Autumn's right around the corner, maybe it's just me but I find it very soothing. No complaints about this past summer though, it was beautiful... finally. It does smell like someone I once knew though -- not quite there yet. Too soon to tell maybe, but here I'm very eager for October's skies. Moving on in the meantime.