09 November 2005

pygmalion, seven weeks to go

Week 45 out of 52... why is it called pygmalion? Am I a photographer? Not at all, but it's been an interesting discipline. Only a few of them aren't taken in Montreal. There are two that weren't shot in Canada. 39 celebrates 23 (or the other way around), 31 marks the spot, a shitload of shots are relevant to 02 and will end with 51, 25 was horrible, 07 was my heart, 30 made me strong... then some are detailed here somehow. There's no specific theme, nor any cohrent continuity/subject matter, no real appeal to the imagery, all personal BLAND shots I can go back to - identifying every week of 2005. The section itself gets a surprising number of visitors. Wondering what to do for next year. Could be the stupidest idea I've ever come up with but fuck-- I enjoy it. www.descendo.com/pygmalion