25 January 2006

juste dormir

It's that time again: insomnia. Might not be the actual thing, at least, it's not as worse as it used to be but frankly I'm having a hard time with "optimism" as of late [re:160106]. À quand les bonnes nouvelles? A few hours ago I did my best to stay awake for as long as I could, finish up some leftover work and call it a night so that I might collapse to sleep... to-no-avail. Enter: me blogging at 3:30am. It's gonna be a tough day. I've been asked to meet with some people on Thursday morning, unfortunately it isn't work related -- it's something else entirely and that might be one big factor in my recent lack of sleep. One day to go then I might have a clearer idea of what I'm dealing with. Hopefully. See? That's kinda optimistic. You know how it is, when you just can't sleep; tossing and turning, feeling cold and warm at the same time, eyes wide open.. mind racing back to memories you'd rather not reflect on. After a few hours go by -- pissed off, get up, turn on some lights, light up a smoke (that's right, make that heart pump faster, that'll surely help you sleep you moron)... and it's not like you can really get anything done at this hour. I'd love to able to dish out a few comps over to some clients (though I did that around midnight) but I can feel the exhaustion burning up my eyelids, it's sick. I'm gonna end this and give it another shot, those of you who have a slight abundance of positive vibes lately, please send some my way. Thank you.