02 February 2006

oh imminent collapse


A few days ago I got an email from a girl who bought a set of "interfere with lovers" prints and she told me that upon receiving the package she immediately mailed it back to her ex-lover. How do you respond to that? I'm not sure if she mailed it back as an affront or as a parting gift but that goes with the theme; it's all open for interpretation. No matter how it's perceived though, her gesture exteriorized negativity. Blatantly giving in and not giving a damn. That got me thinking... might as well try the latter if everything else failed as of late. My school of thought used to be that negativity results in negativity and that positivity results in a "chance". Really, with both ends of the candle getting oh so close -- why not just go mad and give in for a little while.