15 February 2006

destructive void


As these past weeks' dramas slowly come to a close one by one (re: breather), the objective point of art-disciplines rises up again. No pygmalion this year, no recording until summer, done with interfere with lovers not yet ready for la nuit rouge, no visits to other cities planned as of yet -- it's high time to fill up that agenda again. I want my on-stage revenge, a show with a huge DEPRESSIVE tag-line warning; love it or hate it ('cause I do) / art supplies if only for P*** or future prints (work goes without saying, not my point here) / my own collection of Montreal (?) black and white photographies for additional wall decorations (not public selling, it isn't my vice) / the le soir sampler / a summer without summer clothing (?)... / the alco-art experiment ...amongst other things, just a small list off the top of my head.