13 February 2006

a little upward hill

Drastic changes occured last week and we've settled some issues. Makes the list much less of a burden. It was about time. It ain't perfect, it never is... as I woke up today semi-stress-less I might be in the middle of a much needed breather. It should be about catching up. One little upward hill, take 5 then cross out more. Yesterday I was "attacked" by a group of deranged fundamentalist christians on ste-catherine street, they didn't seem to enjoy my responses about "the invisible man" nor my idea that spirituality shouldn't cost any money... You can take pity on brainwashed people but not when they're assaulting people, that makes them fair game. As the opposition builded up on the same street corner, my new accolyte suggested fighting fire with water -- and it worked wonders.