23 May 2006

re: trendy neo-activists

So where were we? I must say I was proud to discover that the previous post, which contains Quebec's tabacco-law slogan, is/was listed higher in search engine ranks than the law's official site -- though this might've changed by now but the hits just keep on coming. What surprised me though, was the hate mail. Not "hate-comments" mind you, hate e-mails. I appologize to everyone who wrote these hate-driven messages, had you added some constructive point of views, I might've simply copied them here. I've always found different perspectives to be very beneficial though that doesn't imply that one's opinion might necessarily change but it can be taken under serious consideration -- suffice it to say that this does not happen within belligerent discourse. Is "debate" burried alongside "chivalry" now?