18 July 2006

quelques questions

A few topics-du-jour I thought I might share here (subtle question-over-observation-form at that!) hoping that I might get some insight... here's a random list: [01] Is anybody else watching the huge thunder storm we're having right now? (off to an easy start right there...) [02] When-oh-when was it decided that "adding a new song/photo to one's profile" is considered to be a new MySpace Event! and why can I not physically hurt someone because of this? (wow, didn't know I cared that much...) [03] (special bonus french question!!) Soyez honnêtes; À quand "l'immigration zéro" au Canada? Êtes-vous capable de reconaître le "Cheval de Troie Moderne"? Dois-je vraiment élaborer ou bien vous savez de qui je parle? [04] Re: Clubbing, so-called highlife, nightlife, futile with regards to certain men, is there some sort of fine line between "acting/dressing-up sexy" and just plain "wanting to be totally fucked"? Is it moral to call this out? Can you call a spade a spade? Can you call a whore a whore? [05] If Bell is to Videotron as Wal-Mart is to Zellers; how come they can't provide superior rates and services? [06] I've mentioned this before but humor me for a second (especially if you're an anglophone); Why do most French Canadians loathe the Catholic Church? You must've heard stories, take time to read all about it, we just might end up burning a few churches together, united without any language barriers nor racism whatsoever, just some good ol' fashioned Canadian fun (re: Church Burning: bit extreme huh? fuck you, relentlessly raping and abusing children isn't? and THAT is just the tip of the iceberg... ok I'll concede, we can turn them into "Condos", that's fine). [07] How can a cell-phone-carrying non-smoker complain about the ill effects of second hand smoke? (you KNEW I was gonna bring that up, didn't you... ah it boggles the mind I tell you). [08] Nickleback -- why? how? ...why? [09] Have you unplugged any home-appliance you aren't using at this time? [10] Is it a healthy conscencus (or should I be concerned) that I often fantasize about a lost cabin in the woods, far from everyone and anything where perhaps I could no longer consider sleep a luxury (i'll admit most of the time this "fantasy" also includes a nice nympho partner and an endless supply of intoxicants). Be safe!