11 August 2006

97/100


If only you knew how the above picture [ref: here] represents such a tragedy... the first of many violations that followed. I tread lightly when using words like "tragedies","disasters" and so forth -- we've all had our share of misfortunes, vital ones that renders trivial mishaps insignificant (even embarrassing), more so when comparisons are involved -- though perhaps considerate; there is no worse conviction. It is in no way an egotistical behavior, as much as you can feel for another person, your perceptions and feelings are exclusively your own (sounds... idiotic to "point it out"). Compassion disturbs you -- however it shouldn't erase your emotions, scales are unique. It's common knowledge, I know, I don't feel like preaching anyway but I've always been one to support the underdog (I believe you need to remember your accident scars, anyone who objects shouldn't be taken into consideration, especially in the glory that is unsolicited advice -- advocated by self-righteous mirrorless drones), there are two schools of thought on the subject -- neither of which I've found to be ideal. Carpe Diem for instance, apparently works for some... Personally? I think it's an out. You should benefit from past experiences and therein lies the fine line. For how long should you mourn a loved one? It's been my experience that the mourning, which is obviously hard to come to terms with, *can be transformed into a more postive outlook -- isn't that a better way to carry a burden? I'm not saying that it is something I've been able to adopt, but I'm willing to and that's a healthy start. I'm aware of what I've become over the past few years, it scares me, I fail to see a moment when I'll be rid of the grief, at times so... unnecessary that I wonder how strong I'll be when more significant issues will come into my life (knock on wood). I've come to accept that my fears and supertitions control me but I'm aware, I know this should (and can) change. I can no longer see the view from the photo, oui c'est loin d'ĂȘtre la fin du monde, but it was a precursor. What it represents is worse. I am just so so so exhausted, I never expect rewards but I know what should happen next and it scares me.