30 October 2006

gardenfarfarright


It will be another few weeks before I'll be able (fully) to get back to my (work) priorities, not that the meantime isn't as stressful. I've based my operations here in the ****** for the time being but sleep comes no easier. The solitude I'm familiar with; I could do without dreams of previous thighs in which I used to sink my face in -- it's like I feel it right up to/inside of my canines. You play with fire, you get burned / You live in the past ... I know, I try not to go there, though the thoughts might insult some of you, it is a very important part of me, that I feel relevant to divulge here... now and then, less than I would normally do. I have to admit, the year is really different than I had expected (and if you check out the archives, I had precious little expectations). Many of us are gonna have to shift a few gears... "that" is what I expect.