31 October 2006

gardenleftceramicpath


Day of the cellphone / I've sent an open letter to a local députée (cc-ing local media) as an outlet for frustration, I love the vent about the little things, I do not expect a response -- until the newspapers publish it / I keep the house unlit but I let the surroundings know of my presence; the music and the leaves, exposing myself naked to passers-by, marking the territory -- they have no business here and it is dangerous for them to get any closer, I suppose this is already common knowledge... locally, at least / Step out of the automobile and glance at the voyeurs (maybe not the correct description), I stand very still and silent -- watching you watching me; it is ill advised to do so, you should know, I try to make certain they do / Isn't it a marathon of gray days? Maybe the autumn paysage here explains my libido (as if i need a reason) / You should see it at night, that was also my point concerning the open letter actually, I'll venture further north tonight and give you a glance even though it frightens me to do so / Someone crazy enough to linger, alone and patient in the dark places, it's simple really: BE this person.