20 November 2006

|àdroite|

Have you been keeping track of the Canadian Blog Awards? Such a tight race for the "Best Photo/Art Blog" nominees, I have no idea how many votes husk /essem got so far (it's a pleasure just to be nominated *wink) and it's not like I can spam everyone I know to help out with the voting 'cause I do try to keep a tight lid on the blog [ ref: why blog if you don't want to be read ]. Hence, here's a picture-less post. There are some nominees on the list that I'll be supporting until the contest closes, whether I make it to the next round or not (and compared to some "real" photo-blogs, I should be gone by the next round). À droite: I had an exchange with a longtime friend of mine about "the law", clarifying my position on the law itself versus the campaign -- it's nice to see how a handful of emails can be grounds for mutual understanding. If I ever appear to be on my "high horse" again, well, it's usually due to extremists (though I do tend to root for the underdog). I've called an organization by name here recently, and I can tell by my visitor stats that they took an interest. Time to shut up / got the message.