16 November 2006

|toutlemondefume|



"Le Québec respire mieux!" ~ Alright! We're morons! [ le slogan de la campagne anti-tabac "Le Québec respire mieux" tappé dans Google pointe encore sur mon article ici sur husk /essem comme lien numéro 1, même chose pour "Cellulaire Seconde Main", mais on en parlera pas avant plusieurs années de celle-là ] | I'd be an angry non-smoker, not that I wouldn't appreaciate a smoke-free environment but I'd see the campaign for what it is... though if I need to elaborate, you might as well just stop reading right there and go about your day! A car exhaust distraction campaign? A food hormone distraction campaign? Yeah, amongst other things. I believe EVERY person in the city is somewhat poisoned. What can I say, as a smoker? Allow me to be slightly biased here... Do I miss smoking in bars? Well -- I miss smoking in "watering holes"... there's a difference. Is it ok to say that? And now that I do visit these places again -- I end up smoking less than I used to. That's great! My clothes smell better. Another plus. But hold on here, where does this big supremacist ideal come from? Where does this sentiment come from? Why is this SO much of a "victory"? Was I asleep when we achieved world peace? I could've sworn I saw a homeless person asleep in an alley way last night, freezing his ass off. Must've been an illusion 'cause (here I go again) "Le Québec respire mieux!". Problem(s) solved! I'm aware that it's "one small step" but who really acts that way? A punch to the face just won't wipe that grin off of your face, I know, I've tried (and failed)! So when I signed up to be a "tobacco mole", I was ultimately rejected (is this true?). A lot of you were concerned about all the money spent in Health Care due to the diseases caused by the effects of smoking, but that's a myth you see, 'cause they hired moles and they printed endless (unrecycled) printed promotions and tv spots for the law etc. (because the law causes many of us to be ERECT, I swear that is a FACT) -- so fear not, we're rich as fuck. This post is proof of the (powerful) distraction (still) at work / the guy's still homeless / Loto-Québec is laughing their asses off / Fellatio + a cigarette is underrated / "Non-Smokers die everyday!" ~ Bill Hicks / Protesting "publicity" is neo-emo ®Vans / God is the invisible man in the sky ~ George Carlin / Please don't ban caffeine! I need it to cope with all of you. Much love xx