30 January 2007

mend


Aging badly and planning nothing for the ol' birthday. It's a first in a long while actually, but then again, 2007 is all about different firsts (and certain lasts) and thus all proceeds according to plan. How lovely. "Oh you must take yourself too seriously..." and yes, maybe that's the case, maybe not or maybe I don't see it as such a bad thing either! Consider the opposite... Try as I might to be defined by my own actions and decisions, it rarely occurs, but I try whereas being intentionally defined by the opposite, in my opinon, is an ultimately negative result of one's lack of confidence and self-esteem, hence the lenghty (though beneficial) autoanalytical posts shown here on this black and white web space. So, mis à part the comparisons (facile), I forsee two solutions here; first off, we could further dissect and discuss my perspective or secondly (no offense, sorta), you could go read something else entirely. You know, glass houses and whatnot. And the need to justify husk/essem remains and it'll probably show its ugly head from time to time but there will should be soft glimpses in between for those of you (including myself) keeping score. À Mars.