24 January 2007

new post / click / type

Old Blogger? Old Blogger? The hell is an Old Blogger account? Have you seen the New Blogger accounts with those impossibly un-even top nav bars? The mixed-cap type? The archive scroll down arrows? I'm all for giving Blogger its signature but you gotta fix that up before I make the switch, hopefully I'll never have to either (but it'll be imposed eventually). I don't need a Gmail either, thank you very much. "New" isn't necessarily better. I'm waiting on phone calls / despite what my clients might think, corrections lead to further errors. I've been catching lots of heat for bad coordination lately, I can handle the blame, when I'm really responsible / I am not / no time to argue, get it done / off on the ol' shoulders and get it done / My friend is going to analyze a call with her boss in which she was apparently rude to a client (or a collegue, I don't recall) / I understand the policy to take a deeper look into these things but it's the outcome that would drive me mad / it's the common sense myth I was talking about, and then there's lots of abuse, and it has so much power / a man wearing a turban at the border is checking my papers for my re-entry into the country, it irks me, I admit it / I don't know where to go, we have to leave / we're being evicted in July but it started years ago / no more the pitter patter of hints and strategic second guessing, two anerving years of uncertainty / in one fell swoop and you're out / I believe these things lead to equal concequences, but parts of the game are still on, so focus / so focus you stupid fuck / how's this for change? it's impressive, thanks (more on that later -- yes, way more) / homeless guy asks me for money, claims he's hungry, I hand him over my biscotti cookies and he refuses them / girl walks by me and coughs to indicate that my smoking bothers her (which is impossible for I am a respectful smoker and I never blow smoke in people's faces), we were on St-Laurent during rush hour so I screamed out to her "careful! car! car!!! surely that bothers you too?" / frowning girls usually don't get good sex, sorry, I'm allowed this type of comment every now and then / coffee's getting cold and I'm loosing steam, end it on a powerful dramatic note: ... damn it.