20 January 2009

hmm this does not bode well for h/e



Most of the small shots posted on husk/essem came from a very weak yet reliable samsung mobile phone (1.3 megapixels to be exact) but I've always managed to clean them up for atmosphere's sake within Photoshop (secret tricks). I've even been able to pull off print versions of the collections, remember? // h/e photo collection prints // But I've recently switched phones and though the megapixels on my new razr are stronger, the results are not. I hate to carry around a huge camera, this goes hand in hand with the "moment publishing" that has become husk/essem; imperfect and intimate glimpses. The new photos are littered with screen lines which become all the more obvious once converted to grayscale. There might be a hiatus until I can get my hands on one of those nice 8 megapixel phones...