23 January 2009

montrealstateofmind.com

When I first heard of Montreal State Of Mind (aka MSOM) over on The Béhance Network, I was automatically weary of it. Call it force of habit (or experience), but I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was devoid of any "Montrealer elitism" that I've come to find in my immediate circles over the years. A rare thing especially in the designer circuit (one that I've constantly criticized, a mes dépends). The blog is operated primarily by Monica Giliati & Jean-Aymeri De Magistris and its appeal is a genuine enthusiasm for creativity, local events and local artists (sans obvious agenda). I've recently joined as a guest author (see: here) and if all goes well I should add my latest work exclusively to their sister site: www.mtldesigners.com as soon as I'm done with the financial logistics of complete print packages. Thanks, MSOM!