06 June 2006

bad change


[A follow-up on this post] : At first, I guess we were prepared to lose the yard, K****'s yard, C*****'s garden -- as they bricked up gradually loosing the view through an endless summer of thick construction noises, we were prepared for that. We just didn't know all that it implied back then. It hasn't gotten any better, the noises haven't stopped and the intruders now occupying the lost family space have little respect for the ones who gave up so much so that they could live there in the first place. I'm slowly contemplating action against them but I'm willing to let them settle in first and get the lay of the land before I dish out a few warnings. There is also major uncertainty with our current abodes, one that we have little control over... that said, I'm not taking my nest and these past six year's souvenirs for granted. It's an adjustment period for all concerned, I understand this, however I am still collecting cards with which to fight back when/if I get pushed to the wall. Things get very dangerous when a victim has nothing to lose.