05 July 2006

[uphill]

In an effort to be more of a pleasant individual (thanks for stopping by, J) I've strained much of my (limited) ressources. Cat Power didn't help, it was a beautiful show but maybe too intense for my recent mal-de-vivre (not that I regret having seen the show, quite the contrary...). I knew I'd get to feel safe around la place des arts once again though I've realized that I'm dealing with an increasing uneasiness while being subjected to strong daytime sunlight. It's an all new high in moronic self-consciousness. The light just seems too revealing and I feel so uncomfortable and ugly, so out of place... it's never been that bad before. It's another one of those things that I have to add to the list now; another "problem" I have to "work on". Running low on fuel where "efforts" are concerned. A few more Jazz days left to go, some fireworks too -- both nighttime events where I can feel safe while dealing with the unnecessary pressure of making the most out of what once was my favorite time of year.